To properly ventilate bathrooms and prevent mold and mildew buildup, a powerful yet quiet exhaust system with the ability to handle multiple venting points is required. Low quality, noisy, ceiling mount bath fans are not capable of providing this. There is, however, a simple solution. Continental Fan's AXC remote mount in-line duct fans provide the strong, quiet and effective exhaust required to meet today's bathroom ventilation needs!
Available in a variety of easy-to-install bathroom ventilation kits that feature fixed or adjustable ventilation grilles. Kits include fan, grille(s) and mounting hardware. Choose from 4" 6" or 8" fan kits, with capacities ranging to 368 cfm.
Features & Benefits
- ENERGY STAR® qualified fan
- Quiet, powerful, compact bathroom ventilation
- Exhaust is two to four times greater than traditional bathroom fans
- Remote mounted in-line duct fan design
- Suitable for direct shower ventilation
- Suitable for use with multiple ventilation points
- Designed to handle long duct runs
- Easy-to-install fan kits
- Exclusive mounting brackets included for simple installation
- Speed controllable with solid state speed control
- Backward curved fan impeller
- Operates at low sound levels
- Will not stall or overload motor at low airflows
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Five year limited warranty
Adjustable Grille Bathroom Ventilation Kits
- Vary airflow to suit your needs. Adjustable grille bathroom ventilation kits are available with one or two venting points.
AeroGrille Bathroom Ventilation Kits
RBFK Retrofit Bathroom Fan Kits
- The attractive, non-adjustable AeroGrille provides superior ventilation when combined with an AXC in-line duct fan. Kits are available for either one or two ventilation points.
- Retrofit a noisy and inefficient bathroom fan with an RBFK retrofit bath fan kit. Kits include all necessary hardware for a simple conversion and installation.
Accessories / Options